Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Emailing at Work. And Tweeting to the Universe.

I leave unnamed the party with whom I email eighty million times at work.  But I share a bit of today's unproductivity.

Me: I have a random stranger follower on Twitter.  Weird.  And cool.
She:  I saw that... at least I thought I did.  Or maybe it was a different blog.
Me:  twitter is not blog
She:  I thought Twitter was a blog type thing.  What would you call it then?
Me:  twitter

She:  My (tax) stuff is in two places, my blue filing thingie and that maple leaf hanging madness on my wall.
Me:  you hang your madness on the wall for all to admire.  I admire that.


Also, note to Universe: Sending one old lady into the bank to tell me this wind will be nice during the summer just isn't clever.  Therefore, you are a little bit sucky at showing me why I should love wind.  I am disappointed. 

Love, light and bubbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment