Sunday, March 21, 2010

Seaweed Stalking

Lurking in the depths, my heart is blinking, moving over.
Hard hit from the beginning.
Time stopped in the night and I do not know how to keep it.
Adjust my position as passenger for this bit.
Let us leap-dance-fly by the shallow, or sink far into the time banks.
We idle on a low flame, not clogged for long.
Sit nearby; we can watch the catastrophes co-mingle.
Safe for this moment.
My choice is a handpicked conversation and soft voices blowing by.
You whittle me down, collared up to die.
Then I feel that leap and surge back to the top.
Drum-holler comfort.
Moving boulders by arrow point.
Twisting above my mat and leaping from that cushiony spot.
I will be littered with golden meaning, in it fully.
Far-seeing goal, this journey and how I love each step.
Glad this script has been written, since I don’t mind throwing myself from that snowy summit.

No comments:

Post a Comment