Monday, March 22, 2010

Little Pictures and the Big Unclear One

Without sounding too judgey, I state: online "dating" is the weirdest lollipop I haven't licked. Obviously the crazies go fishing for love just as frequently as anyone else, and they are easy to weed out. I'm not looking for anything in particular, just to connect with people. No expectation. One man asked me (prior to meeting in person) if I was ready to settle down and take care of him and his son. Uh, really no. And one guy told me that he is a "starchild", but didn't stick around long enough to substantiate his claim. Yet another guy wrote to me, only to say that my profile was "messed" and "weird". And his profile picture was gross and shirtless.

All this gets me thinking again about The Twelve Tribes. And that if I didn't mind living a wholesome life lacking inquisitiveness and debate then I could very well settle snugly into a pretty piece of land, making cheese and following the teachings of Yahshua for the rest of my mortal days. Hmm, close. So close to seeing an even bigger picture. So I keep looking. I remain open, receptive to what the universe is whispering in my ear.

Looking at where I am, I see that I am in the centre. I am the centre. Giving birth to the world between my hands. I create. And of course, although there are plenty of crazies, there are also plenty of lovelies.

Loving every step of this journey.

Oh yeah, and Jesus is over on Lava. Serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment